Need some help? We got you ⤵
Can I machine-wash my athleisurewear?
We would recommend that you refrain from machine-wash for a while, as this could loosen up the material of the sweatsuit, which is natural for most clothing. Hand washing is recommended.
Will my athleisurewear tear?
No it will not. Our Sweatsuits are made of 50% cotton & 50% polyester while our Velvet Sets are Poly-Blend (90% Polyester | 10% Spandex. Our athleisurewear’s are hand-cut and sewn from scratch to ensure you are getting the best quality possible.
Can I spray perfume directly on my athleisurewear?
We strongly advise that no perfumes should be sprayed directly on your clothing to avoid stains.
Would the color of my athleisure wear fade or change?
The color of your sweatsuit will not change as long as it does not come in contact with bleach.
Get the best tips on how to care for your apparel!
- Refrain from machine-wash for a while, as this could loosen up the material of the sweatsuit, which is natural for most clothing
- Hand washing is recommended. Do not dry clean.
- For a looser feel, the more you wear your sweatsuits, the looser it becomes.
- Do not wash the sweatsuits excessively as this could damage the quality of the clothing.
- When using the machine-wash method, ensure the machine is set to cold gentle.
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse if required.