This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.

Need some help? We got you ⤵

Get the best tips on how to care for your jewelry!

Jewelry Care

PLEASE NOTE: No perfumes should be sprayed directly on the jewelry piece. Also, we recommend that you do not keep your E's Element piece under water for very long! This increases the life and lustre of the jewelry.

Our jewelry is produced with 18k Gold on Stainless Steel. This means 75% is real gold and the remaining 25% is the stainless steel plating in order to preserve the life span of the piece. Stainless steel is very durable and it can withstand the wear and tear of your everyday activities. It is also perfect for sensitive skin.

18K STAINLESS STEEL JEWELRY

Our jewelry is tarnish free if you are shopping from our water-resistant collection. These pieces are 18K Gold IP plated on Stainless Steel and are durable and safe to use in water.

PROS OF STAINLESS STEEL

  • You can wear it to the shower, pool and the beach.
  • It's very easy to clean and maintain.
  • it's very durable; it doesn't fade, rust, stain or corrode.
  • It's hypoallergenic.
  • It's an affordable alternative to solid gold jewelry and makes a great base for diamond and gemstone jewelry.
  • Takeaway: You should consider stainless steel jewelry if metal allergies are a concern for you or someone you know.

As of July 9th 2021 all pieces containing 18k on stainless steel are water resistant and tarnish free. Please read the product descriptions carefully.

18K ALLOY PLATED JEWELRY

We also have fashionable and non-water-resistant jewelry. Pieces listed here are alloy plated. It is advisable to care for your pieces regardless of it being water-resistant or not.

For more information on product care + materials, please visit E's Element's Frequently Asked Questions Support Center

QUICK FACTS ABOUT THE TYPES OF JEWELRY WE SELL:

  • Nickel-free
  • Environmental free (Eco-friendly manufacturing)
  • All gold plated pieces have thick material

[Update: You can shop our first water resistant jewelry collection today. Click here to shop]

Jewelry Questions

Will E’s Element jewelry items turn green over time?

Our jewelry is tarnish free if you are shopping from our water-resistant collection. These pieces are 18K Gold IP plated on Stainless Steel and are durable and safe to use in water. We also have fashionable and non-water-resistant jewelry. Pieces listed here are alloy plated. It is advisable to care for your pieces regardless of it being water-resistant or not. For more information on product care + materials, please visit E's Element's Frequently Asked Questions Support Center

Is E’s Element jewelry gold plated with real gold or just gold coloring?

Our jewelry is produced with 18k Gold on Stainless Steel. This means 75% is real gold and the remaining 25% is the stainless steel plating in order to preserve the life span of the piece. Stainless steel is very durable and it can withstand the wear and tear of your everyday activities. It is also perfect for sensitive skin. 

If you are unsure or we somehow we have forgot to tag the product please refer to the description.

How do I use my jewelry polishing cloth?

To keep your piece looking its best, gently rub the surface with the polishing cloth. Always wash your hands after use to ensure the cleaning agent is removed.

It is normal to see dark residue on the cloth, it’s a sign that it is working correctly! The cloth contains a small amount of cleaning agent which will hold on to any dirt, oil & residues that are removed from the surface of the item being polished. Never wash the polishing cloth as it will lose its effectiveness. Keep out of reach of children.

Click here to learn more

Bonus Tips

Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish. Apply them first, let them dry, and then put your jewelry on. This alone can make a HUGE difference in your jewelry's luster.

Kickstart Your Jewelry Collection

 
 
Unisex Friendly
 
 
Hot Seller
 
New Arrival
 
New Chain Alert
 
 
New Arrival
 
Restocked
 
Restocked
 
For Anklet Lovers
 
New Arrival
 
New Arrival
 
New Arrival
 
 
E's Element Essential
 
 
Free Shipping
 
 
For Ring Lovers
 
 
For Anklet Lovers
 
 
For Earring Lovers
 
 
Best Seller
 
 
Summer Staple
 
New Arrival
 
New Arrival
 
For Anklet Lovers
 
New Arrival
 
New Arrival
 
Restocked
 
Restocked
 
New Arrival
 
Restocked
 
New Arrival
 
New Arrival
 
 
New Arrival
 
Restocked
 
Restocked
 
Low Stock
 
Low Stock
 
Restocked
 
For Anklet Lovers
 
Restocked
 
 
Restocked
 
Restocked
 
Sale
 
Sale
 
Leaving Soon
 
Sale
 
Leaving Soon
 
Low Stock
 
Sale

Free Canada & USA Shipping On Orders Over $200CAD | Customers in the Greater Toronto Area are excluded from this offer | Click to learn more

Cart

Congratulations! Your order qualifies for free shipping ($200CAD or more for Canada/USA | $300CAD or more worldwide) Spend $200 USD for free shipping
No more products available for purchase