Terms of service
[Last Modified: January 1st 2023]
Welcome to ellaelement.shop, (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, “We,” “Us,” or “Our”), owned and operated by E’s Element Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). The Website is offered to You conditioned on Your acceptance without modification of the Terms, Conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms")
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
- Our Website is an online marketplace for athleisure wear, jewelry, and other accessories (hereinafter referred to as “Platform”). The Users of the Website shall be referred to as “You,” “Your,” or “Users.”
- By clicking on the "Accept" button at the end of the Agreement acceptance form, Users agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Please read this entire Agreement carefully before accepting its Terms. When You undertake any activity on the Website, You agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- In using this Website, You are deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Any incidental documents and links mentioned shall be accepted jointly with these Terms. You agree to use the Website only in strict interpretation and acceptance of these Terms, and any actions or commitments made without regard to these Terms shall be at Your own risk. These Terms and Conditions form part of the Agreement between the Users and Us. By accessing this Website, You indicate Your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the disclaimer notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein.
SECTION 2 - ELIGIBILITY OF THE USER
- You may use the Service only if You are at least eighteen (18) years of age and can form a binding contract with Us, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, provincial, federal, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may only use the Service with the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
- Unauthorized Users are strictly prohibited from accessing or attempting to access, directly or indirectly, the Platform. Any such unauthorized use is strictly forbidden and shall constitute a violation of applicable provincial and local laws.
- Our Website may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Platform to any person or entity, and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
- That You will use the products provided by Our Platform, its affiliates and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Platform.
- That You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of You. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by You at any point in time. If upon confirmation Your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), We have the right in Our sole discretion to cancel your order and/or deactivate your account and debar You from using the Services of Our Platform and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That You are accessing the products available on this Website and transacting at Your sole risk and are using Your best and prudent judgment before entering into any dealings through this Platform.
- You agree to transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or description/image/text/graphic of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, provincial, federal, or international law.
- You agree to not transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- You agree to not interfere with the ability of others to access Our Platform.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company from all claims/losses (including advocates’ fees for defending/prosecuting any case) that may arise against the Company due to acts/omission on the part of the User.
SECTION 4 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 5 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 6 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Private sale is available exclusively to select customers that have created an E's Element account. This offer is available while logged in with the account associated with this email address. Please note this offer can only be redeemed online and not with orders placed over the phone or in store. This offer cannot be applied to past transactions and is subject to be extended changed or canceled at the merchant’s discretion.
SECTION 7 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more details, please review our Returns Policy.
PAYMENT OPTIONS AND PROVIDERS
Main Payment Methods: Sezzle, Klarna, Afterpay, Affirm (Paybright), Visa , MasterCards and American Express.
Alternative Payment Methods: Shop Pay, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS A PAYMENT OPTION
If you finance your purchase with Affirm(PayBright) and one or more items in your order has an extended ship date, your loan payment(s), including interest, may be due before you receive your purchase.
Please note that you may not receive a rebate of any interest that may have already accrued on an amount that later gets refunded.
For more details, please review our Payments FAQ page.
SECTION 8 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 9 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 10 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 11 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 12 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 13 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 14 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The User warrants and represents that all obligations narrated under this Agreement are legal, valid, binding and enforceable in law against the User.
- The User agrees that there are no proceedings pending against the User, which may have a material adverse effect on its ability to perform and meet the obligations under this Agreement.
- The User agrees that it shall, at all times, ensure compliance with all the requirements applicable to its business and for the purposes of this Agreement including but not limited to intellectual property rights, value-added tax, excise and import duties, etc. It further declares and confirms that it has paid and shall continue to discharge all its obligations towards statutory authorities.
- The User agrees that it has adequate rights under relevant laws including but not limited to various intellectual property legislation(s) to enter into this Agreement with the Company and perform the obligations contained herein and that it has not violated/infringed any intellectual property rights of any third party.
In no case shall E's Element, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.SECTION 15: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The User expressly authorizes the Company to use its trademarks/copyrights/designs/logos and other intellectual property owned and/or licensed by it for the purpose of reproduction on the Platform and at such other places as the Company may deem necessary. It is expressly agreed and clarified that, except as specifically agreed in this Agreement, each Party shall retain all right, title and interest in their respective trademarks and logos and that nothing contained in this Agreement, nor the use of the trademarks/logos in the publicity, advertising, promotional or other material in relation to the Services shall be construed as giving to any Party any right, title or interest of any nature whatsoever to any of the other Party’s trademarks and/or logos.
- The Company’s Website and other Platforms, and the information and materials that it contains, are the property of the Company and its licensors, and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All the Company’s product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks. Nothing contained on the Company’s Website should be interpreted as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Company’s Website or any materials displayed on the Company’s Website, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions; or (b) with the prior written consent of the Company. The User shall not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules or restrictions on the Website.
- Except as otherwise expressly granted to You in writing, We do not grant You any other express or implied right or license to the Services, Our Content or Our intellectual property rights.
- Proprietary Rights. Subject to the limited rights expressly granted in this Agreement, the Company reserves all rights, title and interest in and to the Service, including all related intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to the User in this Agreement other than as expressly outlined in this Agreement.
- "Data" means any and all identifiable information about Users and their affiliates generated or collected by the Company or the User, including but not limited to the User’s name, email addresses, mailing addresses, shipping address, phone numbers, and the User’s preferences and tendencies. The User agrees that it will only use the Data in complying with its obligations in this Agreement.
- The User represents, warrants, and covenants that it will not resell or otherwise disclose any Data to any third party, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever.
- The User acknowledges that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by the Company and that You shall not disclose such information without the Company’s prior written consent.
- We may obtain business addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information from third-party vendors who obtain their Data from public sources. We have no control over, and make no representation or endorsement regarding the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, completeness, timeliness or quality of any products, services, advertisements and other Content appearing in or linked to the Services.
SECTION 17 - RELATIONSHIP
- Nothing in this Agreement will be construed as creating a relationship of partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment between the Parties. The Company shall not be responsible for the acts or omissions of the User, and the User shall not represent the Company, neither does it have any power or authority to speak for, represent, bind, or assume any obligation on behalf of the Company.
SECTION 19 - EXPRESS RELEASE
SECTION 18 - INDEMNITY
- You expressly hereby release and waive all claims against the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to Your use of the Company’s Website. You understand that any fact relating to any matter covered by this release may be found to be other than now believed to be true and You accept and assume the risk of such possible differences in fact. In addition, You expressly waive and relinquish any and all rights and benefits which You may have under any other state or federal statute or common law principle of similar effect, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It is expressly agreed by the User that the Company shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible for any loss, injury or damage to the User or any other Party whomsoever, arising on account of any transaction under this Agreement.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that it shall be solely liable for any claims, damages, or allegations arising out of the Services through the Platform and shall hold the Company harmless and indemnified against all such claims and damages. Further, the Company shall not be liable for any claims or damages arising out of any negligence, misconduct, or misrepresentation by the User or any of its representatives.
- The Company under no circumstances shall be liable to the User for loss and/or anticipated loss of profits, or for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the subject matter of this Agreement, regardless of the type of claim and even if the User has been advised of the possibility of such damages, such as, but not limited to loss of revenue or anticipated profits or loss of business, unless such loss or damages is proven by the User to have been deliberately caused by the Company.
SECTION 21 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 22 - TERMINATION
- This Agreement may be terminated by the Company if the User commits a material breach of any representation, obligation, covenant, warranty or term of this Agreement and the same is not cured within 30 days after written notice given by the Company, if a petition for insolvency is filed against the User or if the User is in infringement of third-party rights, including intellectual property rights.
- This Agreement may be terminated without reason by either Party after serving upon the other a written notice of thirty (30) days. The Agreement shall stand terminated after expiry of such period.
SECTION 23 - EFFECTS OF TERMINATION
- In the event of termination/expiry of this Agreement, the Company shall remove and shall discontinue the Services provided to the User on its Platform with immediate effect.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages (direct, indirect or inconsequential) incurred by the User by virtue of termination of this Agreement.
- During the period under notice, both the Parties shall be bound to perform their obligations incurred under this Agreement, and this sub-clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
SECTION 24 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 25 - GOVERNING LAW
- This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Ontario without regard to the Company or the Website of its conflict of law provisions or the User’s state or country of residence.
- The User submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario for the enforcement of this Agreement or any arbitration award or decision arising from this Agreement.
- If there is a dispute between the User and other Users, the User understands and agrees that the Company is under no obligation with respect thereto, and the User, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby releases the Company and its affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, service providers, affiliates, agents, and successors from, and agrees to indemnify each of the foregoing for any losses incurred in connection with any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
- The User agrees that in case it is unable to resolve its disputes with other Users, then the Company has the right to remove the User from the Website and terminate this Agreement.
SECTION 26 - MOBILE TERMS OF SERVICE
[Last updated: Aug. 22, 2022]
The E's Element mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by E's Element (“E's Element”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to E's Element’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of E's Element through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with E's Element. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18559605532 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other E's Element mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18559605532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.SECTION 27 - NOTICES
- Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices given to the Company shall be given by email to email@example.com or at the address 86-50 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Box 286, Mississauga, ON L5B 3C2. Any notices given to the User shall be to the email address provided by the User to the Company at the time of listing (or as such information may be updated via the Website by the User from time to time) or at the mailing address provided by the User to the Company.
- Any notice, demand, or request with respect to this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be effective only if it is delivered by email, personal service, by air courier with receipt of delivery, or mailed, certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to the address set forth above. Such communications shall be effective when they are received by the addressee, but if sent by certified mail in the manner set forth above, they shall be effective five (5) days after being deposited in the mail. Any Party may change its address for such communications by giving notice to the other Party in conformity with this section.
SECTION 28 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- The Company may at any time at its sole discretion modify this Agreement from time to time, and any such changes will (i) be reflected on the Website, (ii) be effective thirty (30) calendar days after being so posted on the Website, (iii) not apply retroactively, and (iv) not apply to any disputes arising prior to the effective date of such change. The Company shall also post the amended Agreement to the address of the User. The User agrees to be bound to any such changes and understands the importance of regularly reviewing this Agreement as updated on the Website to keep the User’s listing and contact information current.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the Company reserves the right to, at any time and from time to time, change, alter, modify, or discontinue the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The User agrees that the Company shall have no liability to the User or to any third party for any change, alteration, modification, suspension, discontinuance, or amendment of the Company’s Website.
SECTION 29 - FORCE MAJEURE
- Except with regard to payment obligations, either Party shall be excused from delays in performing or from failing to perform its obligations under this contract to the extent the delays or failures resulting from causes beyond the reasonable control of the Party, including, but not limited to: failures or default of third-party software, Users, or products; acts of God or of a public enemy; foreign governmental actions; strikes; communications, network connection, or utility interruption or failure; fire; flood; epidemic; or freight embargoes.
SECTION 30 - CONTACT INFORMATION