Ella Points Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern E’s Element Rewards Program (“Loyalty Program”, “Ella Points Program”), and members of the program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain offers online.
- Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the E’s Element Rewards Program, you can be located in any part of the world, create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the E’s Element Rewards Program.
- How To Enroll in the E’s Element Rewards Program. (a) Create an account: Visit https://ellaelement.shop/pages/es-element-loyalty-program and become a registered user of E’s Element Rewards. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. Signing up automatically subscribes you to our newsletter list, you have the option to opt out at any time. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership.
- How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions and applications; and access your previous purchases.
- How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel your account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to email@example.com and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your E’s Element Account. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
- General Members can earn points on the purchase products at ellaelement.shop. To receive points for your online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the site by looking in the upper right corner of the site. You will not earn points for shipping fees or purchases made with gift vouchers.
- Earning Rate. Members in the Member Tier will earn 1 point for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, one (1) points for ever one dollar ($1) spent). Silver Tier will earn 2 points for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, one (2) points for every one dollar ($1) spent). Gold Tier will earn 4 points for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases and Platinum Tier will earn 6 points for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchase. You must be logged into the website to earn points. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $9.99, you will receive 9 points. Calculation is as follows: $9.99 x 1 points per dollar = 9.99 points, which is rounded down to 9 points.
- Gift Cards. Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive points. However, once a gift card is redeemed, points will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately.
You are eligible to receive points 1 time for the following actions:
- Creating an account - 200 Ella Points
- Following E’s Element on Instagram - 80 Ella Points
- Following E’s Element on Twitter - 50 Ella Points
- For Liking E’s Element on Facebook - 50 Ella Points
You are eligible to receive points multiple times for the following actions:
- Making purchases - 3 Ella points for every 1 CAD spent.
- Referring a friend to E’s Element Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase with the special code. Points will automatically be applied to the account if stipulations are met.
- Sharing E’s Element on Facebook. Sharing Products on Pinterest, Facebook or Facebook Messenger (up to twice per week)
- Birthday Points. Birthdate must be entered 30 days before your Birthday to qualify and you will only receive birthday points once every calendar year.
- For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
- Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website, are not eligible for E’s Element Reward credits
- Returns/Order Cancellations. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, declined credit card or gift card will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction. Points cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. Rewards used on an order that is canceled (before the item ships or a label has been printed) may request those rewards be applied back to your rewards account. If your item has begun the shipping process, rewards cannot be reapplied.
- Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, E’s Element may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in E’s Element’s sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Limitations on Points. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the point's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.
- Non-purchase Options for Earning Points. You may also earn additional points on non-purchase activities. From time to time, E’s Element may offer you the chance to win various prizes, and earn points, for entering into promotions. For giveaway promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
- Referring a friend to E’s Element. Email a friend a 15% off coupon by clicking “Earn Points” then “ Refer a Friend”. Enter the email address of a friend who has not purchased with E’s Element before (if your referral has shopped with us before the referral link will be automatically voided by the system). A referral link will be sent to your friend with a 15% off coupon (the coupon is valid on E’s Element products only, this is not valid on marketplace products). Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying first time purchase with E’s Element, a $15 off coupon will automatically be issued to you if stipulations are met. Your Referral friend will receive a 15% off coupon, 200 points for signing up to the E’s Element Rewards program and points from their first purchase made while signed into their new E’s Element account.
- How To Use Your Points. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The minimum purchase for which points will apply is $10.00. Points may only be used Online at the ellaelement.shop. Points towards Products: Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale: 500 points = $5CAD off 1,500 points = $15CAD off 2,000 points = FREE SHIPPING
- Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Any reward around discounts to items or $ OFF can only be applied to E’s Element Products.
- Gift cards. Once available, points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption is not eligible for points.
- To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your E’s Element Rewards account. Select “Redeem Points” from the VIP pop up. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (Please note - only one code can be used). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Shipping fees are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
- Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value outside of the ellaelement.shop website and are available only to members in good standing.
- Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 180 days from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 180 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account, regardless of point status (on hold, approved, etc.). For example, points earned on November 1, 2016 will expire at 12:01amEST April 1, 2017. Sign up: points are added to your account instantly Order: points are added to your account when your order ships
GENERALBy creating an account at ellaelement.shop and joining the E’s Element Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Ella Points Rewards Program. E’s Element reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the E’s Element Rewards Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. E’s Element may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in E’s Element’s records, shall be deemed correct. E’s Element reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on E’s Element’s internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Element’s internal records, E’s Element’s internal records will control. E’s Element assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by E’s Element. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. E’s Element may revoke any Member's membership in the E’s Element Rewards Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the E’s Element Rewards Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other E’s Element program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of E’s Element For more information or other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Terms and Conditions of our Ella Points Program are subject to change at E’s Element’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their ellaelement.shop registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable.
E’s Element will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all:
- Registered and;
- Qualifying ellaelement.shop customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are non transferable, non redeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of ellaelement.shop Purchases made outside ellaelement.shop are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, Ebay, Amazon or other online marketplaces).
Employees of E’s Element are not eligible to participate in the E’s Element Rewards Program.