E's Element Customer Service Opportunity [Temporary-Seasonal Role ] APPLY NOW
Are you looking to enhance your customer service skills in a fashion ecommerce working environment? Then, this is the role for you! :)
E’s Element’s temporary part-time remote Customer Service Associate reports directly to CEO, Emmanuela Okon. As a new business growing at a fast pace, we are looking for an outgoing Customer Service Associate to efficiently assist E’s Element customers with product inquiries and oversee general questions our customers may have about the brand and its services. The Customer Service Associate will play an important role in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues and communicating professionally.
To spice up your knowledge about customer Frequently Asked Questions, please click here to view our FAQs page.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Answers incoming and facilitates outgoing customer email and chat requests regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general customer concerns.
- Monitoring customer interactions on Instagram via E’s Element’s designated customer help account - @ellaelement.shop.help on Instagram
- Performing cold outreach Instagram DMs to new followers on the @ellaelement.shop account. (A sample outreach template will be provided to you during your training if you need assistance)
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every email.
- Works alongside E’s Element founder, Emmanuela Okon to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and client retention
- Responsible for the Customer Service online chat system's high volume chat/email.
- You are a graduate or soon-to-be graduate of a Communications, Marketing or Business degree (this is not mandatory but is a great asset to have)
- You have 1 plus years of experience in Customer Service.
- You have skills to work with eCommerce including Shopify is an asset.
- Sending emails, and using an online chat system
- Serving the customer is your top priority and you have a good grace of professionalism and courteousness
- Your background has shaped you with analyzing customer needs and understanding their requests for customer satisfaction
- You are an effective communicator and work with excellent spelling and grammar skills
- You enjoy working independently and can easily prioritize and manage your tasks to accomplish your goals
- You're proud to have your abilities, as it shows in your competence to work with little supervision
- Have 10-15 hours to work in a week (You will work twice a week for the first 2 weeks) Please Note: Your work hours are prone to change depending on your performance from the first 2 weeks since this is a temporary part-time role.
- You are willing and able to work on flexible shifts (holidays, weekends + pop up shop events if required)
Salary: You will be paid at an hourly rate ranging between $15CAD-$20CAD
This job description is intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this role. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties and work schedules may be required.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity:
- SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW and;
- CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THIS FORM before April 9th 2022.
Please Note: Only candidates who apply by submitting their resume below and completing the google form will be considered for this role. Thank you :)2022-04-09|||Fully Remote / Hybrid (When Required)|||||||||l-._ZEEkO3jNLBlO|||TEMPORARY|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||15|||20|||true